Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 21, 2006

Six Unusual Things About Me

  1. I met my best friend when I was four years old. She is still my best friend, over the years she has become so much more. From a very young age we felt that we were "Sisters of the Heart". She is my SISTER, which is how we have referred to each other for years.
  2. When I was eight years old, I fell on a pitch fork and it went through my foot. I still have the scar, even though I am just slightly older ;)
  3. I have a strange fascination with the Statue of Liberty. Have had it since I was a little girl, when we visited New York City. One of these days I just might have to immortalize her in cross stitch.
  4. When I was a little girl, I was drinking out of a cup with a straw built in, and sucked a "pinchy bug" into my mouth from the cup. Till this day, I am terrified of crawly bugs! Flying ones really don't bother me, but creepy crawlers are another story.
  5. People that I hardly know tend to tell me their innermost secrets and problems. Not sure if this is a curse or blessing.
  6. Ok, I'll admit it, I love to eat Twisted Cheetos with my everything bagels. I know that is strange, but don't knock it till you've tried it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home