Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Welcome to my BLOG!

This is my first adventure into blogging!! I am really new to this, so please be patient with me. I am the very proud mom to two boys ages 14 and almost 11. They keep me incredibly busy. I love to do counted cross stitch. Most of my projects I give as gifts. Up until about two years ago, I never took pictures of the many projects I have gifted to family and friends. I wish I had done that all along. I have just finished a really cute seasonal freebie from SanManOriginals, I finally made something for myself YEA! As soon as I master the posting of pictures I will post it. Now I need to decide what to start next, decisions, decisions!

My sister and two nieces just finished a visit to me. They left this morning and I am very sad :( She (Cathy) is the one who got me started on my blog. Many thanks Cath!!!!!! I look forward to posting works in progress, and finishes. That's about it for now!


Patti

4 Comments:

  • At Saturday, April 22, 2006 1:12:00 PM, Blogger Cathy said…

    ok, this is my 2nd try at being the first to welcome you....

    Hey there Sister Dearest! Let me be the VERY FIRST to WELCOME YOU TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BLOGS! I think you'll love it and the blog world will love you and all of your beautiful creations! You have such a fantastic talent.... I'm so happy you are sharing it with everyone! I'll be sure to take photos of the lovely gifts you have made for me and the kids over the years so that you can add them to your blog.
    Thank you for a great visit, I miss you already!
    I love you!

     
  • At Saturday, April 22, 2006 10:55:00 PM, Blogger AmyArtisan said…

    Welcome to blogland Patti! I came over from your sister's blog. It looks like you all had a wonderful visit together this week. I look forward to seeing your craftiness on your blog in the coming weeks... :)

     
  • At Sunday, April 23, 2006 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Hi and welcome!! I too am visiting on Cathy's recommendation! I hope you love blogging . . . . I'm sure you will, it's a lot of fun. I can't wait to see some of your fabulous cross stitch creations. I used to like doing counted cross stitch too, but now it's kinda hard on my eyes. :( I have a bunch of half done projects though - and you are inspiring me to give them another go. I can always sit near good lighting.

     
  • At Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:47:00 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Welcome to the blog world!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home