Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

FIRST PHOTO..........AND NEW FINISH

Here as I promised (I hope) is a picture of the San Man Original season freebie that I recently finished.
Wow I am so impressed with myself....I actually DID IT!!!! I also added a flickr, please take a look. Again, I am so proud of myself. I just need to add the four little charms to the corners of this little cutie and frame it! I thought this design was soooooooooo cute. I started it right before Cathy and I went away for our girls weekend away, and I worked on it quite a bit while we were snowed in ;) Finished it not too long after we got back. Cathy helped me pick out some charms for the corners while she was here last week. Was that just last week???? Was our weekend away just over two months ago?? Feels like forever ago!!! Cathy will attest to that! Somehow time certainly flies by when we are together. A day at work just is not in the same time/space continuim as when we spend a day together. I am convinced that time stops at work, but it somehow races by much too fast when Cathy and I are together.

I am completely undecided as to what project to start next. I have enough projects that I would love to make to last three life times. There are days that stretch into weeks, that I get no stitching at all accomplished. I really need to make myself pick up a project while I'm sitting at night, instead of being a human potato. That is the world according to me for this evening.
Patti

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, April 25, 2006 9:00:00 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    I love your season cross-stitch . . . so glad you managed to post your FIRST PHOTO so we could see it. I had to smile when reading about your struggle to decide what paroject to start next - sounds like cross-stitch is just like knitting. LOL Can't wait to see what's next.

     
  • At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:34:00 AM, Blogger Cathy said…

    Hey there Patti! That came out great! Can't wait to see it with the charms on and framed - it will be gorgeous! It does seem like a millenium ago that we got to go away for our girls weekend!

    As for your next project.... I think you should make something for ME :) lol

    Have a great day - talk to you soon!

     
  • At Thursday, April 27, 2006 5:47:00 PM, Blogger Debi said…

    I just had my one year anniversary! Time flies when you're blogging! Welcome to Knitbloglandia Cathy's sister Patti!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home